January 29, 2008

Only a Few Hours to Go!

Wow.

Its finally like - the day. Well, the first "big day" of a bunch of big days. This one though, is the first make or break. Grey doesn't foresee any problems and at this point, neither do I. Nonetheless, I am a little nervous. There are so many things that can go wrong in any interview and naturally, my paranoid has worked up dozens more fictional possibilities.

I am presently, however, freaking out about money and how to pull all the ends together for another month or two - until the paychecks begin to come in. Granted, we won't be making huge money or anything, but a fairly steady stream of dual-income will be so great after this crazy winter.

As I mentioned last time, we've been reading up on the ol' interwebs and finding a lot to be excited about and a lot to worry us. The hard part is trying to seperate fact from fiction, drama queens from cynical jerks, and coming to a real conclusion.

At this point, everything seems a go. The pros outweigh the cons and so we are on the proverbial highway, ready to rock out with our co-... er... rock out. Period. Tee-hee!

I'm really excited as well, about keeping this journal. I've always been a big fan of diaries and journals and having a progress-log for all our trials and tribulations will be excellent.

No comments: