January 28, 2008

Pre-Admission Interview Thingy

Well, tomorrow is the actual "interview" with our recruiter. Its a phone interview, which is great for me because I have an excellent phone voice. She did not appear to see any glaring errors when reviewing our applications and Grey is certain we have nothing to worry about. The interview is really just a formality before the Orientation and testing phases.

And if all goes well with it all, we should start school in about two weeks (if I recall correctly, that is).

So naturally, being the Obsessive chica that I am, I have been doing all sorts of research and reading online. I've joined up at PumpkinDriver.com and posted a little bit. The folks there have already been a huge help with answers and what not. I also joined up at the TruckingReport forums because although they're not all about Schneider like PD.com is, it has tons of great info about the Trucking profession.

It seems like every one answer we get, another six questions pop-up in our minds. Its a crazy thing we're about to embark on, but hopefully it will be awesome!

No comments: