April 08, 2008

On Hiatus

Well, the fifth has come and gone and Grey and I are still not at the STA. We just can't swing it right now financially. So, maybe (maybe) once we get all our bills and whatnot caught up and our savings back above zero (oy vey!) that we can take another stab at the big orange dream.

Until then, I'll probably still be posting and reading at PumpkinDriver because - well, I'm addicted - and I'll definitely be following up with other folk like T-Net & Joe's blog, for instance, just to see "what happens next".

In the meantime, we're both headed back to work shortly and hopefully, it will all come out well in the wash. Thanks again for the support, guys - once we get our ducks in a row, I have no doubt we'll give it another try. Our gal in GB told us - no worries, when you're ready, call us. And so we will.

No comments: