April 29, 2008

Obligatory Updates

Well, its been awhile since our last post...three weeks, I guess. Wow. Anywhoo. Trucking, with STA or not, has been put on the back burner for awhile. We just can't afford to go weeks without pay (after doing so in March/April) and paying up front is not going to happen - right now anyway. Maybe in about two years, tee-hee.

So.

What are we up to?

I am a lucky Lour. My previous employer accepted me back and so off I run to the wonderful world of tech support. I really enjoy the position and the people I work with, so its definitely no hardship to head back there. And I have a window seat this time, so yay.

Grey is doing a driving job again - this time in a smaller vehicle (my poor little green car!) and delivering Pharmaceuticals for a private pharmacy. He really digs it and the money is good. I've ridden along with him a few times already - for instance last night we took an 8 hour trip to the very southern edge of Maryland! Its kind of fun, really.

Naturally, since I was up at 5:30 am and didn't get home again until 2:52 am, I slept most of the way home in the car and I'm kinda tired. I just hope my typing this morning isn't too loud. I'd hate to wake Grey up just yet. He had a long night.

Anyway - that's the news here in our world.

No comments: