February 02, 2008

Getting Psyched

Ah, Monday - how I loathe you.

Yes, I know its Saturday, but in Lour's world - the first day back after a lovely weekend is Monday even if its actually Saturday. Anyway...

While toiling away, helping clueless instructors figure out how to email their students and the like (Oh how I love Tech Support!), I've been trying to study my permit guide. There's an awful lot to know, but most of it seems like common sense. Truly. We'll be fine for the tests, I'm sure.

The more research I do about eating out of the truck and keeping healthy on the road, the more I think this could definitely be the finest idea we ever had and I truly, truly hope it all works out. Whew. So much!

Anyway, I hear beeping which means I've got another caller. Oh joy. Hopefully this one won't be as silly as the last fellow. He couldn't get his printer to work, so he went out and bought a brand new computer, a brand new printer... and still can't get it to work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saw your comment on another blog I read. Good luck on your new adventure. My husband and I started out two years ago, he drives, I navigate, and haven't look back since. Have been having the time of our lives seeing the country and coping through what life on the road sends your way. You can eat very healthy on the road without eating at truck stops. We rarely eat out and always keep the truck stocked with healthy food.