February 28, 2008

Just testing...

      Oh, its late (after midnight) and I'm still a little wired.
      Today was my last day at my spiffy Tech Support job. I am going to miss several people there, and the job. Its nice to know I left on a fairly good note (I think!) and that if, God Forbid!, anything goes wrong - at the very least they'll be happy to recommend me in the future.
      Grey & I just did our taxes and filed online, so that's a huge load off our minds. One less thing to worry about in the coming weeks. Of course, next year we'll have to hire Grey's friend R. as our accountant to deal with all the itemization and yada-yada... but I'm not going to start worrying about that just yet.
      Elsewhere in the world of Lour & Grey, we're trying out this new webservice called GrandCentral.com. It was recently acquired by Google and since Google owns Blogger, they've made it integratable (is that even a word?). I think it makes for some interesting possibilities.
      Using it, we can easily post voice messages from people, jokes or whatever, but more importantly we can use it to post free-and-easy V-Blogs. Oh yeah! That excites me even though I am 99% sure we'll never really get around to using it.
      Still, the button is there if you want to give it a try. They claim to be free, so unless you're using a cell and pay for incoming call minutes - I don't see a problem with it.
      Below I'm going to (try) to embed the test VBlog. Hope it works!



No comments: