March 01, 2008

STA - Day One

Well, Grey & I arrived at the HOJO at around 8pm last night as snow fell all around in a nasty little storm. But we were safe and we're in a room together, which is lovely. Its not too ghetto, but its not exactly the Ritz.

Anyway, we arrived, we're safe and that's all that really matters.

We didn't get up as early as planned and I didn't sleep for beans (I blame the Arby's Motz sticks I had for a late dinner) but we made it to the continental breakfast room on time and got to the bus with plenty of time to spare.

The big orange pumpkin bus picked us up and shuttled us about 10 minutes up the road to the Carlisle OC. It was actually smaller than I pictured. Anyway, they led us up to the portable classroom and we got started on the gads of paperwork. Oy vey.

Our instructor today was Mike Dakan and we only had about 12 people in the class. So far, everyone has been awesome.

I'd write more, but Grey wants to use the laptop for a bit. So to cut it short, both Grey & I passed the PWS test and all I can say is... well, hear it :P

1 comment:

T-Net said...

Yay! Day one complete for you guys! I am so excited for you. I remember our first day as if it were yesterday. What a LONG two weeks but it was an absolute blast! Keep us updated and have fun!