March 10, 2008

And the hits just keep on comin' ...

Yeah.

So, Grey is still sick and I have to admit, I'm not yet 100% either. Maybe it wasn't the Chinese after all, but a bout with that flu-bug that was going around at my previous job. I'm not sure.

Anyway, we have been re-scheduled for 3/22 in Carlisle, but we have to start all over again, including the *gasp* PWS screening. So I shall be re-stressing out over that for the next 12 days. Not to mention that we must fax a doctor's clearance to "return to work" and our family doctor cannot see us until 3/19. Eek! We're praying for a cancellation before then. He is going on vacation in 2 weeks, so naturally everybody and his brother has an appointment between now and then.

Looks like we'll get to meet CityMouse & her hubby after all.

In the meanime, I'm watching bad movies on Netflix "Watch Instantly" and praying a lot. So, updates will continue, but we'll have to begin again at the STA.

1 comment:

T-Net said...

That sucks you guys! But at least you are prepared, and you know what is involved in the PWS, so it will be a breeze for you. I think one thing that causes people to stress about the PWS is the fear of the unknown. But you already know about it, so you will be fine. Keep up the positive attitude and things will be awesome for you guys!