March 21, 2008

What Goes Up...

Must come down.

Grey is almost ready to head back to the STA. Probably next Friday, 3/29, if they can squeeze him in. Note that that reads Grey alone and not Grey & I. I've been having some second, third, fourth, fifth... *sigh* thoughts about my ability to deal with the stress of driving a huge semi in small, confined places (city streets).

So, he is headed back alone. I think. F**K! I don't know. I really loved driving that truck, and I really loved the opportunity it presented us, but at the same time... I think I just worry too much. Maybe I'll talk to Grey one more time before we make a final decision. BLEH!

Someone, anyone - help! (lol)

1 comment:

gontime said...

don"t give up before you've tried. My wife strarted driving with SNI 5 years ago and drives as good as any guy. No tickets, no wrecks. She has never scratched the paint. She was scared too when she started but now she would rather drive a truck than a car. SNI won't set you out on your own till they know your ready. You have nothing to lose. Give it a try!